• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

Where to leave truck and trailer???

If I wanted to put in at Ash River Visitor Center ... can you leave your rig there for a week or so, or do you need to find a resort that offers parking?

Thanks for responses,

Nick

Nope, you'll be fine. Just make sure you're not parked at one of the "prime" areas.

Ash River has parking for about 100 vehicles and trailers. There are also NPS rangers working there most of the day. It gets pretty busy and crowed during July and the first two-weeks of August. After that the traffic falls off significantly. I've left my vehicle there at least 20 times and have not experienced any security problems. I don't have any idea what a prime parking area is either.

There are 3 parking lots for rigs at Ash River, and I'll be up there for 15 of the next 21 days. No problem parking your rig there for a week. I did have one problem there about 8 years ago, had my truck keyed during a stay. Chalked it up to kids, and havn't had a problem since.

I dont have a clue what is meant by "prime" spots either.