Guests - If You want access to member only forums on FM. You will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up on Fishing Minnesota.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
woodman

FLW Fisherman are here

5 posts in this topic

Was out on Lake Bemidji today with Let's Go Fishing and then fishing the evening with the wife and man did we see some nice boats. I just went to my luck spot where nobody was and caught my own fish in my paid for boat! grin.gif The wife said " It is not the boat that put's the fish in the boat! grin.gifgrin.gif

Good luck to you all!

the way the fish are bitting you could have fished in a pop can and caught fish. Even if you had a loan on it!

Jeff, how are things? We'll have to hook up one of these days after some muskies! Shoot me an e-mail... mjbreuer at charter point net.

Yeah, it's wonderful that the fish were so willing to bite during the tourney.... 905 lbs. of fish weighed, in a kill tourney.... Sounds like the anglers had fun, and there was a good turnout, which is good.

Matt,

I fished the FLW and it was my 1st time on the lake. I was very impressed with what I saw in my 4 days on the lake. What impressed me the most was the different ways you can fish and be successful; rigging, jigging, spinners and even trolling? I hope the FLW schedules Bemidji next year.

As far as the comment on killing 905 lbs of the lakes walleye's. It is too bad the state mandates only kill tournaments from June 15th to Labor Day. I can attest I spent a lot of time keeping my fish healthy and if they were released I am confident that 4 out of the 5 would have made it. With 74 degree water I went through 40 lbs of ice during the day.

I have a cabin on Mille Lacs and because of this League I get to fish other waters. There is no question Bemidji is high on my list. Everyone I met up there was very friendly and welcomed me to their town. I’d like to use this forum to thank you all.

Hi Matt ,How are you ? Sounds like you are a busy guy ,yet.We have a resort as Iam newly married now- weeser