Guests - If You want access to member only forums on FM. You will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up on Fishing Minnesota.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
duckslayer27

Need a dog trainer in the st. cloud area

2 posts in this topic

I will be leaving in early August and I am looking for a place to leave my dog for training in that time period. I have a half black lab, half cheasepeke that is two years old. I did not plan on having her trained but last year at this time during a local fireworks show she freaked out and is now scared of guns. Last year hunting was terrible. I have tried many things on my own and have hit a brick wall. I need help. A mans best friend is only that if she cant hunt. Any info on someone that is within about 60 miles of cold spring and is reasonably priced would be great.

Talk to Julie and Gold Meadows game farm. She has been training dogs since she was 6yrs old and is one of the best i have seen! She is also very reasonable! I used to work for DelTone kennels when they were one of the best in the US and Julie is the only person i let work with my dog. one of the best around and very reasonable! Her parents have been in dog training for years and she has been doing it since she was just a youngster. Tell her Kevin Gross sent you.

(Note from Admin, Please read forum policy about posting again,Thank-You.)