• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

Mille Lacs or the St. Croix tomorrow

GotOne

I'm taking my son and hise buddy fishing tomorrow. Where would you go??? The pond or the river???? Thanks for your thoughts in advance.

I dont know anything about the st.croix, but I am done fishing millacs for the season as the bit has pretty much totally died off. Besides if you do catch any you wont be able to keep them with the new slot

Question is what do you want to catch?

If it is a bigger walleyes, Muskie’s or Smallmouth hit mille lacs up. The smallie bite I guess has been pretty good on the south end gravel, and Muskie’s have been producing as of late as well. Walleyes might be a little harder to come by but from the sounds of some of the reading on here, you can still catch them.

The croix water levels are down, but don't let that discourage you from going there. Upstream of Stillwater I wouldn't even bother with because the levels of water. But I still here people catching walleyes down there and also Cats and Smallmouth. Oh and if you just want to go catch a bunch of fish that fight.... Sheep head by the numbers are down on the croix lol.

GOOD LUCK!