Guests - If You want access to member only forums on FM. You will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up on Fishing Minnesota.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
fishhawk1750

Canadian camping

2 posts in this topic

Looking to camp on Canadian side, I believe I need the O.K from the Queen, is there anything else I need. North of Woodchuck island. Any advise?

Fishhawk

One thing to keep in mind. when camping on the Queens land, you can only take fish on a conservation lic. so you are limited to 1 eye and 2 smallies per day per lic. and a total of 2 eyes and 4 smallies total in possesion.

There is a site at the south end of I think waller island (or walker maybe) with a spot but don't know if it is private or Queen's land. If you go past Ami point and heading north, it is on the right side at a pass between 2 islands. There are a couple of bouys (green coming up and a red going on past) Almost straight east of Hogsback across the open water.

Bitz

Bitz