Guests - If You want access to member only forums on FM. You will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up on Fishing Minnesota.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Lunker

Fisher dave

4 posts in this topic

Fisherdave(though no longer your handle I realize) You still around town? Always enjoyed hittin the water with ya and wondering if you'd be interested. aadey402@uwsp.edu. I'll be out of town for a week then back to the city waters.

Dave's around... you can e-mail me and I'll get you his contact info.

Lunker.. I tried to use your email link and it didnt work. My email is ..

dave at urbanexpertoutdoors... you can figure out the rest.

Thanks guys, but I got contacted by the man himself.

This topic is now closed to further replies.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

• troutfish
      New to the forum. Glad I was able to find a good forum for trout fishing in the SE area! I had probably my best year of trout fishing this year on the whitewater. Here are a few that I managed to get throughout the year. The first one was in the 16" range and the second one was about 18". 
    • Vickie
      Whose road is that at the bottom of the picture? I am thinking that one of JR's roads is the one that goes off at a diagonal, the second road from the bottom of the picture. The road I am asking about seems more toward the reservation line.   Thanks.
    • Stick in Mud
      Myr Mar is open on the northwest side. Garrison sports is too, I believe. 
    • BassThumb.
      Fish the deeper holes and you'll find some suspended cats. They seem to be cruising around about 28-32' under the ice. 
    • Bandersnatch
      There used to be fish house rental and access at:   Hillcrest RV Park     RV Park   Address: 32741 N Lakes Trail, Lindstrom, MN 55045 Phone:(651) 257-5352   You can give them a call and see if they are still there. Been a lot of years.   Post back if you do will ya?   (curious)