Guests - If You want access to member only forums on FM. You will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up on Fishing Minnesota.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
123fish

Hot Catfish Bite!

3 posts in this topic

15" to 18" cats are biting big time on West Graham lake. East shore at the campground off of the floating dock. Fish after dark using chicken gizzards. Bring your friends!

They have been doing that all year man, where have you been?

Been right here not fishing catfish. Personally wouldn't walk across the street to fish them. Wish they would catch every catfish in the lake as the summer walleye fishing has never been the same since they were introduced into the lake. In my own non fishery biologist opinion.