Guests - If You want access to member only forums on FM. You will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up on Fishing Minnesota.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Mydogsnaps

Place to Camp

2 posts in this topic

Is there any place on the Falls side of Rainy that you can park a 30ft Travel Trailer for 3-4 days. Any place you can camp that doesn't require boating to?

The closest camp ground to the lake will be Birch Point Campground, but I don't think that they can accomodate a trailer that big. There is Arnolds campground about a mile into town that should be able to accomodate your trailer, but its not on the lake. And there is also Voyageur Campground, which is just off 53 just as you enter city limits...again not on the lake, but you'll be able to park there for sure.

It would be nice to have a really good campground on the lake. I think that it would do well, but the problem occurs with aquiring property for it. confused.gif It's too bad. There has been discussion about putting a few sites in at city beach, but it doesn't sound like that will be until next year.