Guests - If You want access to member only forums on FM. You will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up on Fishing Minnesota.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Big Tom

Rainy Lake Resort Options?

5 posts in this topic

Can someone clue me in on resort options. I am aware of ThunderBird, Island View and Woody's. Was Sha-Sha rebuilt? Any others?

Well Sha-Sha Bar was rebuilt and is really nice. There's also Idlewood, I am not really sure of any other resorts on the lake. If you are in a crunch check out Falls Motel in town. Kelly is a great guy and usually has rooms available. Plus he can help with the fishing too!

Thanks Bill. Does Sha-Sha have any lodging available?

I am not sure, you'd have to give them a call. They are usually booked for all of the summer, but they may have an opening. Same goes for the other resorts as well..

Take Care and Good Luck Fishing!

HI BIG TOM,

HOPE YOUR NOT LOOKING FOR A FRIDAY NIGHT. HILLTOP MOTEL IS EXTREMELY NICE, LIKE EAT OFF THE FLOORS NICE.

218-283-2505---GLENDA OR DICK

IF YOU LIKE A NICE QUIET PLACE.

SINCERELY,

FISHMEISTER