Guests - If You want access to member only forums on FM. You will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up on Fishing Minnesota.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Sandmannd

Rope-A-Boat

2 posts in this topic

I saw this on here a while ago, but can't find the post. Does anyone have this system. It's looks pretty awesome and I have the OK from the wife to get it. Would like to hear if anyone has used it though.

I dont have it on my trailer.. But I semi-know the owner of the company and he has allowed me to put his boat on his trailer. I have to admit it was pretty darn slick.

If I had a roller trialer, I am pretty sure I would have the rope-a-boat system on it.

But then again, I only loaded it and unloaded it 2-3 times.

This topic is now closed to further replies.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

• Wanderer
      There's still driveable ice in the Ely area.
    • BassThumb.
        We were fishing tip-ups for pike and jigging spoons for perch over by Terry's the last few weeks. There were quite a few perch in the 3-10" range. Sometimes we had ten marks on our screens at once. They were in shallow, 6-8', and the big pike were chasing them.   Also, Rocky Reef had some pockets where the perch were thick this winter. Those tended to be in 11-16'.    I still think the perch are in there, but they're difficult to find under the ice.   Get the boat out there and idle around side-scanning for baitfish pods, kand you'll see a lot of what look like perch schools.
    • smartguy
      White Sand had 12 inches last Monday when I fished it.  ice cracked and began shifting a few days ago.  Interesting year as ice is still tight to shoreline, but some of those cracks that developed a few days ago are up anywhere from a foot to 5 feet wide now.      I'm done. was hoping to hit N.Long one last time but not worth the risk anymore.    
    • delcecchi
      46 inch pike in MN sort of a stretch as well, although I was "only" about 5 inches short on one last summer. (on vermilion)
    • eyeguy 54
      3rd smoke.   just gets better and better.  good for breakfast