Guests - If You want access to member only forums on FM. You will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up on Fishing Minnesota.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
fishgetter

Sat. night trout fishing wow

5 posts in this topic

Well I took a friend out Sat. night and he hook his first trout about 15 min. into it 20 in. we caught a ton between 16-19 in. and I caught my best at 23in. She is still swimming with all the others that hit 19 or bigger. we did keep a couple for the grill. It was awesome every thing was caught on crawlers. I did toss a a fake minnow for a while but they wanted nothing but the meat.

Wow that does sound like a good time. Good Job!! It would have been a beautiful night to be on the stream. Unfortunately I was cleaning the garage out instead of fishing!!

It was nice to meet you the other night Fishgetter. Hopefully we can get together this summer and you can show me how to catch some trout, or a few kitties on the Zumbro would work too. Give my brother a call when you have time and we can work it out. Thanks

Normy my man it was great meeting you as well. Speaking of your Bro. he looked great the other night in the game on his back lol ask him the story. As for the trout not a problem the cat fishing is another thing I am selling my boat. between school kids and a WIFE something has to go and for now it is the mmmmmmmmmmmm ok boat so the cats and the Muskie will be on hold for a couple of years or till I get in a buddies boat. Man the trout have been on fire fun. Hey hope to see you down this way again and then we can hook up.

I already heard the story. Man, what a tool! laugh.gif Trout would be sweet. If your lookin to go get some kitties, give me a holler, and I'll bring my rig down some week. Sorry to hear about your rig, but understandably there are sacrifices to be made. You can get my # from my bro.