Guests - If You want access to member only forums on FM. You will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up on Fishing Minnesota.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
ole matty

turneviur

3 posts in this topic

havent seen u post for awhile was wonderin how had u been doin? catch anything on the river?

Was down a week ago and caught a few fish but nothing worth writing home about. I have been out on Forest a couple times and then I seperated my shoulder and cracked a couple ribs so I took a few days off to nurse them a bit and headed over to Algoma this last Thursday for some salmon fun! Met Cheffrey over there while I was there and we pounded the salmon! I'm hoping my shoulder will get a bit better so Ican break out the muskie stuff as it is getting to be that time of year. I'll e- mail you some photoes of the Algoma trip.

Tunrevir~ cool.gif

sorry to hear abt ur shoulder n ribs hope u get well soon.. mind me askin how its happened??? fell off the boat?? haha.. i havent been to river for long time was wonderin if we can make a run to river soon. o yea i lost a nice muskie mayb 40 to 45ish inches at boatside 2 week ago on lake 3.. its still haunting my mind... talk to u soon

matty