Guests - If You want access to member only forums on FM. You will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up on Fishing Minnesota.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Scott M

New Way to Report Tagged Mille Lacs Walleyes

8 posts in this topic

Just a heads up that the DNR is taking Walleye Tag Reports online. Mille Lacs alone has several thousand fish tagged so its worth mentioning

Tagged Fish Reporting

This way the DNR gets the information faster and you can get feedback faster.

Thanks for posting the link. I just used it and its super easy. I'm looking forward to seeing the information from the DNR.

Thanks Again!!

Don't expect to hear from them anytime soon, I sent the info on one over a month ago and haven't heard anything back yet.

If anybody caught any tagged fish this weekend but sure to report them. I believe there was a round of tagging done a few weeks ago, but can't remember or confirm.

One was caught in my boat yesterday.

Thanks DC31!

I will be sure to call in any info I get. smile

We boated a 17 1/2 with a tag and I did the online thing this morning.

Sifty

Wouldnt it be convient if you could just text the tag number to the DNR. crazy

Did the online thing yesterday and got a call on it today.

There seems to be a little problem with the inches imput area.

They told me they where working on it and hoped to have it fixed very soon.

Sifty