• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

Nick Punto

shivermeister

Little Nicky has been the worst 3b statistically this year in all of MLB by a long shot.

Good thing we gave him 2-years and 4.2 million bucks. smirk.gif Yuck!

Quote:

You made no mention of my prediction.

Well, if we had nine players that exploded in the second half of the season we wouldn't be a last place team. I guess you have to read between the lines.

i was at the game last night and he finally was able to get a hit, which turned out to be a big one. now if he could only do that more often.

I am the only guy who is just pulling for this guy when he is at the plate? When he struck out with the bases loaded it was just dang this guy can't get a break. Then he hits the single with error ( I thought it was a triple all the way )he showed the hustle and desire that I like seeing in him. White with an rbi and Punto scores the winning run. Nice that the much complained about players help with a win.

I feel bad for the guy too, but did you see how deep the center fielder was playing Punto? I'm sure he was that deep to cover the gaps for extra base hit in the late innings, but WOW! I'm guessing that would have been a routine flyout if it was in the middle innings.

Quote:

but did you see how deep the center fielder was playing Punto? I'm sure he was that deep to cover the gaps for extra base hit in the late innings, but WOW! I'm guessing that would have been a routine flyout if it was in the middle innings.

what he said, but a hits a hit!