Guests - If You want access to member only forums on FM. You will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up on Fishing Minnesota.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
LwnmwnMan2

Micorwave

1 post in this topic

Panasonic 1.2 cu. ft. 1300 watt

Works, but it "doesn't sound right" or so says the wife.

Needless to say I had to buy a new one.

It's about 7 years old, hums fine, just isn't real loud, much like if there were a fan running before, and it's not running now.

If you want to pick it up, it's located 1/2 way between Wyoming and Stacy, about 2 miles east of 35.

651-248-9728 I'll give you directions and you can pick it up.

This topic is now closed to further replies.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

• JBMasterAngler
      The DNR has tried introducing lake trout into several lakes in the past 10 years or so. Most attempts have been unsuccessful (hanging horn lake for example). DNR recently increased the number of lakers stocked in big trout, but numbers are continuing to decline. I would have rather seen them cut back on the numbers stocked into burntside as opposed to stopping it altogether. The heavy fishing pressure and the predation by smelt is a tough 1-2 combo for lakers to deal with.
    • JBMasterAngler
      Did anyone try holland on opener, or any day since? Just wondering if anyone had any luck.
    • monstermoose78
      My brother hammered walleyes and perch . Him and his friend ended up with 70 eyes caught and kept their limit and had 30 perch from 6 feet of water.
    • monstermoose78
      My old man met me on the lake today and I showed him I am a skilled angler! lol we had a great fish fry! My old man only added one crappie and 5 gills to the bunch
    • monstermoose78
      My old man and I had fun time today even though he only added 5 gills and one crappie. I schooled my old man but we enjoyed fresh fish No worries no gills over 8 inches kept or crappies over 12