Guests - If You want access to member only forums on FM. You will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up on Fishing Minnesota.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Water Hazard

Spa or a place for massage

8 posts in this topic

Does anyone know of a spa or a place my wife could get a massage in the Park Rapids/Dorset area?

We are going to be up there next week and I'd like to set something up for her. Then I can go out fishing and let her do her thing!

Thanks!

if you don't find one around there, The Lodge on Big Detroit has a spa.

Do you have any pictures of her? We might be able to get some volunteers.

Quote:

Do you have any pictures of her? We might be able to get some volunteers.

wink.gif

Water Hazard,

There is a new place on Highway 71 called Quiet Pines Massage, I believe. It's a little north of Summerhill Farm.

BassMan-

Thanks for the information. Do you know anything else about the place? I searched Google, yellowpages.com, and the Park Rapids area Chamber of Commerce website and did not find a listing for that spa.

I found five other ones to call though.

Thanks again,

WH

Water Hazard, The people that run this place are friends of mine. It's a new business so it may no be in the phone book yet. If you look up Kirk and Kathy Brock, you will find thier number. They are good people, give them a call. Kathy does all the massage stuff.

Leechman-

Thanks for the information. I booked my wife a massage with Barb at Sunhands since I couldn't find any information and I didn't see your post until this morning.

Not to worry though...the next time we make it up to PR, I'll have their information!

Thanks again,

WH