• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

starting fall fishing league

i lik to start a fall league in clearwater area if any one would like to join or help get one started iam thinking more for fishing and not so much about the money thinking maybe sundays

What are you going to be fishing for?

Keep Me Informed please!!

anything and everything thinking bass, walleye, pike, and crappie

Let me know what your going to do. I would be interested in bass.

i think end more towards the midlle of aug. sundays 1-6pm

$5 per person we try just bass lik to keep it som what small just to be able smaller lake or lakes with smaller access. name of lakes would that u lik to fish would help i hav a couple lik to try and a couple i hav tried

Jaydog

How many weeks were you looking at.

I would be interested in helping you put this together.

I think 5-6 weeks would be good.

How about the 1st 3 for Bass-- Then 3 for Walleye.

or 2 for bass-- 2 for Northern -- 2 for Walleye.

I'm not much of a bass fisherman, But still would be interested if we only went for Bass.

i think 5-6 weeks is fine hunting season right around the corner i am not much of a bass fishmen either but they are fun to fish for.

Jaydog--- We going to put this together. Anybody else interested in doing a 5-6 week fishing league. time and species yet to be determined.

i am thinking this sunday 10 am - 4pm clearwater lake try bass to start go from there $10 per person each sunday we fish heaviest total weight of legal limit wins pot would lik help picking other lakes and maybe other speices of fish to try. dates 8/19 8/26 9/9 9/16

Unless someone has a ggod scale, I think we should go total length, to try and get the fish back in the water ASAP. Are we going to be able to fish partners or just one person to a boat.

i got two scales and i was thinking of picking up a fish bag to handle the fish we can do it by length too whats ever is easier i dont know how many boats yet who ever shows up and pays fishes

Please keep me informed. Sounds like i might have to hit the bass nights.

I would be interested as well if you're willing to take a rookie poster, veteran angler on board. I think total length would be nice too from a conservation perspective. I would be in for the smaller lake nights anyway. Partners or no partners?

Lenght would be easy to do. then you dont need everything else as far as scale and things like that.

I just read the post and I would be interested in getting in on this fishing league... send me the info on when and where. I would be looking for some good Bass action.

Jaydog, I would suggest Blackpool Landing. I called BJ Bait and they said they have not heard of any problems getting out to the main lake.

Lets just put it out there and see who will come, Ask to respond here, so we get an idea how many our coming.

Sun 08/05/07 10am-4pm Bass Event (Total weight or Total Length??? Vote with your reply.

I can not make that date. I will be playing baseball to go to the state tournament. Ill try and hit the next one.

I like how your doing sundays, so more people can make it.

length works with me. dont care if have partners still everybody pays $10 3rd place 10 2nd place 20 1st the rest of the money i got three boats coming meet at the access by the waterfront i think that is blackpool right?

twin & sylvia for sunday 8/19 6 bass 10 crappie per boat 8/19 sunday 8/26 sugar 6 bass and one muskie per boat 9/16 maple lake 6 bass 3 pike per boat 9/23 ??? total length for all fish

The Waterfront is halfway between both landings. Blackpool Landing is just north of The waterfront on Bayberry RD.

Jaydog,

FYI, Hwy 24 is closed from Cty RD 7 just South of Clearwater to the city limits of Annandale. If anybody needs directions let me know.

If you are still looking for people I will be willing to meet at the blackhole landing tomorrow. Do I need to bring a boat? or does someone have room? I could round up a partner as well... Does anyone know the shape of that landing, my boat is bigger then the average bass boat, so I guess I need to know how the landing is. Twin and Sylvia for bass next week is a great idea... also Sugar Lake is really close in the area and has a great bass catch... just an idea... Let me know so I can make plans for tomorrow... THANKS!