• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

New Lakehome-Big Pine Lake in Crosslake. $315k Super Hunting-Fishing-Fun!

New Construction.

A-Frame Cape Cod Style Lakehome

Big Pine Lake in Crosslake

390 acre lake with the Pine River flowing through the north end. 2 miles to the Whitefish Chain

Completed in August, 07.

MLS #165321

+700 Feet of Lakeshore

Great Fishing, ice fishing and spearing.

Duck and goose hunting from your own lakeshore.

Deer hunting on your own land plus 400 acres of public land on the south end of the lake.

Fabulous South Facing Views

Very Private

2 Docks

+2 Bedrooms

Sleeps +10

2 baths

Granite Kitchen and All Stainless Steel Appliances.

Cedar siding

Large 3 season Porch

Wirsbo In-Floor Heat

2 Decks

2 minutes to downtown Crosslake and the Whitefish Chain.

Still time to pick out Flooring, Colors etc.

Email for pictures. I will be updating them.

Jim Orvis

Owner/Agent

[email protected]

Cell: 218-330-0302

View Here:

46928cf58736caa07aeab6a48.jpg

46928cf75b722af0b61273cf6.jpg

46928cf78994f08acd919421d.jpg

Boy, I sure wish I could convince my wife to move up north. I'm working on it, but she's not budging. I'd love to get out of the city (Mpls) for a more laid back up north style of living.

Anyone have any good jobs for a 30 year old college grad with 8 years of retail development experience at the corporate level? Maybe if I could find a good job up there, it would change her mind! cool.gif

• 2 weeks later...

um I don't think you can get a boat to the chain without trailering it from big pine......

Big Pine Lake is the first lake down from the Whitefish Chain. The pine river runs from the dam out of Whitefish down to Big Pine. Always clean, fresh water because of the river.

I lived on the lake for 4 years. GREAT fishing lake. Big Bass, Northern, panfish and some walleyes.

Ice fishing and spearing are some of the best in the area, but not overfished.

Waterfowl hunting right from your property plus lots of other spots in the north end of the lake.

Deer hunting from your cabin or 400 public areas on the South end of the lake.

I love the lake and area - That is why I am building this A-Frame lakehome. Plus it is only 2 minutes to the Chain, Downtown Crosslake and the public beach when you need Lots of Activity.

If you want to see it or need more pics or info, contact me.

Thanks

Jim Orvis

owner/agent

[email protected]

CELL" 218-330-0302

that is what i thought....but being that is under the dam then there are quite a few walleyes of size that must go back down the river to the lake!!! There are big pigs caught on the lower part of the dam every spring and they don't go up the dam!!! Looks like a great place and like stated great opportunities!!!!

• 4 weeks later...

Updated Pictures. http://www.brainerdcabinsforsale.com/index.php?view=showad&adid=32&cityid=1

Open House: September 1, 11-2PM.

Completed in Sept.

If you love to fish, hunt, atv, snowmobile and nature

and your lady wants a NEW lakehome close to shopping-

this is it!

Jim Orvis

218-330-0302

[email protected]

• 2 weeks later...

Jim, is the Crosslake refuge just north of 36? I know you can't use firearms there, but it seems like you can on Big Pine.?. Is the 400 acres public area a WMA, or does it have a name? I have a lot in the area, and we are thinking about either building or selling and buying a constructed place. Same area, but different non-chain lake.

The house looks nice, would be cool to see interior photos and floorplan. But we are most likely not in same timeframe as buying your place... need to pay down our land loan a bit more smile.gif

I believe the area north of County rd #36 is refuge. I know if is up off of County Road #3 heading out of Crosslake.

The 400 acres at the south end of Big Pine - not sure what the Public Land is called but will find out.

Very good deer hunting and waterfowl on and around Big Pine. Hunting is allowed. You can hunt right from this property.

I will have a floor plan and pics within the week. Kitchen and flooring going in this week.

2 Decks and 3-season porch next week.

OPEN HOUSE THIS WEEKEND. SEPT 8 & 9. 10-3pm

FREE LUNCH SERVED AND FREE DRAWING FOR GAS CARD.

Stop in!!

33809 Pine View Lane

Crosslake, MN 56442

Jim Orvis

218-330-0302

• 3 weeks later...

Construction Almost completed.

3 season porch and Deck railings will be added this week.

Just listed today, New Price: $295,000

MLS #168516

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

BONUS: With accepted Purchase Agreeemnt by 12/15/07 - Free boat slip for 1 year on the Whitefish Chain. Dock and boat lift with canopy furnished. Located on Daggett Lake, close to all of Crosslake fun and boating!!

http://www.brainerdcabinsforsale.com/?view=showad&adid=41&cityid=1&lang=en

Call for all the details. Jim Orvis: 218-330-0302 Owner