Guests - If You want access to member only forums on FM. You will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up on Fishing Minnesota.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Chris_the_Cow

Members you pick the catch!!!!

7 posts in this topic

I am going to Upper Red next week what should I fish for??? I can rig up for anything so chime in with what I should fish for!!!

DRUM!!! grin.gif

Quote:

DRUM!!!
grin.gif

I'll second that. smirk.gif

One of these;

jonny45to6.jpg

All you need is a few shallow running cranks, spinner baits and lose the fear of grinding off your trolling motor prop.

THESE grin.gif

elephant1cv8.th.jpg

I wouldnt limit yourself to one fish, it is more fun to catch what is biting, then to go after one species. Start with what you want to fish for, then just fish for what your catching. I fish to have a good time, so if its drum Im catching, so be it! Im sure you will pick up a walleye or 30, even if your fishing for pike. Let the lake and fish tell you what to fish for. There is nothing worse then trying to catch just crappies and they arent biting.

Have fun, and good luck!

EEL POUT or DRUM