Guests - If You want access to member only forums on FM. You will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up on Fishing Minnesota.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
SKIPPERS KID

Bow Hunter Education Class July 17th

10 posts in this topic

Hi everyone,

Bowhunter Education course to be offered at Gander Mtn. July 17th. Class begins at 9am and will run all day. You must pre register at the Customer Service Desk, There is limited space so signup soon. For more info what you need to do go to are web page good luck to all.

http://www.bowhuntersalliance.org/readarticle.php?article_id=19

This is the last class in the Duluth area so do not wait.

Thanks for the heads up Tom, I just signed up.

WOW...........10 hours of class time and I am officially a safe bowhunter grin.gif See you all tomorrow at Charlstroms for the test.

shiner2367 I hope you have been shooting your Bow you will get one chance I hope you get it done smirk.gif. If I was you I would be shooting every day till test day and I would shoot at Charlstroms just so you now the range smile.gif. Just remember there will be a lot of people there so do not let the presser brake you and stay focus on you no one els Good luck on your shoot if you need some one to shoot with I can shoot with you set the time and I will meet you at Chalstroms keep shooting smirk.gif.

Thanks Tom, I have been shooting for a few weeks now, and shot at Gander last night after the class. I even brought the target with to the lodge today so I can shoot after work. As long as I don't screw up my pins (use my 40 instead of my 20 grin.gif) I should be OK. I have to work in the a.m. tomorrow, but plan on being there as close to 5 as I can to beat the crowds. I also heard about the "half-hour" rule..........is that true (if you know what I am referring too)?

Yes I do now what you are referring to good luck I will be there. I wish you good luck smirk.gif.

Shiner2367, How was your shoot are you in now cool.gif.

4 out of 5 Tom. Got there about 5:30 and found 60-70 people lined up from the range out onto the floor of the bait shop. By 6:30 I was signed up and had stopped shaking and sweating. Thanks again for the heads-up, see you in the woods or for a shoot sometime.

Well great job glad to see you in the ABA all we need is outdoor ran and papawoodie and mr, Surf, to help out well good job smirk.gif.