Guests - If You want access to member only forums on FM. You will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up on Fishing Minnesota.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
JiggingSpoon

Kitchi

1 post in this topic

Heading to Kitchi this weekend fri through Sunday. Never Fished the lake. Just wondering what is good in it, i have heard muskies and walleyes. Is it a good panfish lake, or how about the bass. Where are the big sunnies this time of year. Just a little advice will help out a lot. Thanks a bunch and good luck on the water!!

JS

This topic is now closed to further replies.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

• ZachD
      You are paying for it one way or another it is worked in the rental fee or you pay at the road I guess its a matter of preference. Places I go at milacs always had the road pass "included" I think when I rented from up north rental on red I had to buy a pass going out of rogers.   Beacon Harbor it was included  
    • eyeguy 54
      made some spread with mayo and diced up yellow peppers and pepper. Had 2 sandwiches today. Outstanding.  Home from fishing and put some on a couple honey graham crackers......  man oh man !!   good stuff ! ! !   great taste combo ! 
    • eyeguy 54
      Fun day today fishing with Rick G and Jim Uran. Caught a lot of fish and we kept some nice ones for the tummy   Rick got biggest at 12 3/8.  And we got into some neat looking party crappies also. LOL  @Rick G  @Jim Uran   Hopped in the shower as soon as I got home to warm my wet arse up. Sleet and snowy day. Enjoying a glass of Pinot Noir right now and fish fry time Thursday night. THX for the maple syrup Jim ! !  
    • live4chrome
      I went out of fish lake and with my leg,  found a hole just a bit smaller than a man hole, right in the middle of a well traveled and plowed road. I Informed the folks at the high banks about it so hope they marked it. I also found several other holes from old holes widened to around 12". Im done driving for the year. If I had a house out there I would be getting it off ASAP.
    • budboy
      Was wondering the same thing comen up tom. Would like to bring wheel house out but dnt know what its like