Guests - If You want access to member only forums on FM. You will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up on Fishing Minnesota.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
slotlimit

Free FM Fantasy Football

32 posts in this topic

If anyone is interested give a post and I'll set it up on Yahoo. I would also like to have a live on-line draft. But I do ask that if you decide to play that you stay active.

I'm in Slot, as long as Packer fans are allowed grin.gif

It would be great to have yah. I think I'll try for 10 teams. I might have to do a little trash talking to yah though.

8 more teams to go. I'll set the league up and post the information here in the next couple of days.

I'd like to be in again this year.

I'll give it a go.

Would love to join but I dont know if a live draft would work for me. My computer at home last year didnt allow me to do live drafts for some reason

I already do 2 league, but will play if you need another player. Otherwise if you have more than enough someone else can have my spot.

mnwild: It's because you probably don't have java installed. Their is a link to check and see at the start of the draft if your computer is capable. Click the link and follow the steps. I'm also sure that not everyone is going to make it to the live draft so you could just preset your draft order if you want. I'm hoping to get say 7 out of the ten to be at the live draft. Hope that helps.

The league is on yahoo.

League Name = FM Fantasy Football

ID # is 175675

Password is fmfantasy

The Live Draft is set for Aug 12th at 9P.M. I had to enter something so I hope that works for most everyone. If we would like to change any settings I'm up for it if everyone or the majority agrees.

Nice work Slot...........that date works for me and thanks for letting this Packer fan play!

I'm in! Draft will work great for me. Looks like three teams are registered as of now. Thanks for setting it up.

I'm in too................Punch you in the Eye.........31 days is too long grin.gifLet's draft now

woah, that draft seems early, my last draft is on Labor Day. Lots of injuries can happen in the preseason. Oh well, at least its a free league.

That's half the fun..........makes draft strategy even more important

Like I said before if we have a majority that wants the draft later that's fine by me. I believe in running a league where the majority rules. I leave trades up to the majority and everything else. I'm not one of those commishoners that it's my way or the highway......But it will never be the Packer way!!!!! grin.gif

Six spots still open!!!!!!!!! Join up if your going to be active. I now even if I don't win a game all year I'll still be in it to the end. Probably still talking trash too. wink.gif

I'm glad I joined this Slot, cause you and I are going to go round and round grin.gif........can't wait!

I'm in. laugh.gif

Happy to have you aboard metrojoe! Sign up I have the info posted in an earlier post.

Quote:

I'm glad I joined this Slot, cause you and I are going to go round and round
grin.gif
........can't wait!

Great that's one reason I like Favre. We go to the bar and he keeps buying round after round! grin.gif

I'm signed up couldn't resist if farves buyin round after round LOL and thanks for setting up a league slot

1 spot left

I'm in if you still have an opening...Big jim

I tryed to get in, but it was full. frown.gif

Just checked and one spot is open. Someone dropped out.