Guests - If You want access to member only forums on FM. You will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up on Fishing Minnesota.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
justfishingaround

Lund Fiberglass?

15 posts in this topic

When is the lund fiberglass boat coming I thought in 07 but I cant find any real pic on the net. It must not be out yet?

Check the FM search feature. I think someone already posted one.

Go to the Lund Boat web site.

It's out there. Set up to compete with the Ranger Reatta.

NICE BOAT!!!!

Doug

Wow sounds interesting. Guess im out of the loop. I hadnt heard anything about this. As a former employee of Lund I am a die hard Lund fan. It is the only boat brand I will ever own. Gotta support my friends at lund that still work there (when I can afford to buy new frown.gif )! Cant wait to see one in person. It sounds cool and I will keep my eye on them. Im sure it will be a nice boat. I Just wish they would get a bit more clever with the name rather then calling it Tyee.

What is the FM search feature?

I wonder about the price point? Triton boats are priced a bit lower than Rangers, so will this boat be a little cheaper than the reata? I was hoping to be purchacing an 1850 reata this fall, but I might have to wait and see what this lund is all about. One last tidbit, Triton is also coming out with a boat to compete with the reata '50 series. Supposed to be out next year.

I saw some pix, they are nice.

Quote:

I was hoping to be purchacing an 1850 reata this fall, but I might have to wait and see what this lund is all about. One last tidbit, Triton is also coming out with a boat to compete with the reata '50 series. Supposed to be out next year.

If it's anything like cars, I would not buy the Lund first year.

I would second that, since it has taken them this long to come out with it. If i remember correctly, they were going to bring it out at the Northwest Sportsshow

Good call fellas. It seems that the first year anything gets put out it is nothing but trouble.

Quote:

If i remember correctly, they were going to bring it out at the Northwest Sportsshow

No. There was speculation due to the press release that it was going to be there "in the flesh", but Lund never stated that at all.....people read into it too much. It was just the literature and ordering information.

Thanks LMITOUT, nice touch I followed the link. grin.gif

Real pictures this morning, not CAD drawings anymore. Both the 186 Fisherman GL and 186 Tyee GL. WOW! For those who are scared of buying first year out, it took so long because we had to make sure it was right. No need to rush something and fall short of our own expectations. That means it had to look and perform perfectly. We're there now and you'll all be able to see within a week or so. Dealers have to see it first, next week in Nashville. So the mystery will be released. Stay tuned and stay patient. I know I'd sure like to be testing it today with everyone else but other duties call. Later. KJK