Guests - If You want access to member only forums on FM. You will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up on Fishing Minnesota.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
shadrapla

swim

5 posts in this topic

Where is pubic swimmming beach at winnie? My wife want go there while we are on vacation at round lake

If you go back south on hwy 46 about 10 miles, maybe a little less and turn right onto the eagles nest road and when you get to the public landing which is about 3 or four miles there is a public beach to the right of the landing, it is on cutfoot not winnie but you can see the gap where winnie starts

SR, where are you staying while at Round? Wausota has a beautiful sand beach at the resort. In fact a swimming raft was just put in last weekend.

Yes. We are stay at wausota for a week my wife want to go winnie as she never see it during summer same time we will fishing there too

I have a permanent site with Lynn & Emery. We will be there around 3:00 this afternoon.