• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

148 Big Foot Goose Decoys for sale. Some Heads are flocked. Bodies are in great condition. Their are 95 feeders and 53 sentries/lookers, that would be a little over 12 dozen. Will to meet a resonable distance for delivery. $15 each.

Dano can I Buy in we could hook up when you get back to school I could send money sooner ?

Thanks Farmer

dano thanks for the offer but i will keep them at that price. right now i have 2 dozen sold and 7 other people waiting in line for the rest. let me know if you want to get in line for some.

Plaese put in me line. Got cash in hand and can meet you wherever. Cell (651) 271-9813. Thanks.

If you have any left you can put me down for a dozen. I live in Big Lake so can pick them up anytime. Cash in hand.

email me please. todd((Contact Us Please))rautio(at)childrensmn((Contact Us Please))org

Thanks

thanks for all of you interest everone. but they are all sold.

all i have left is 4 sets of power bases for big foots. $50 for a set.