Guests - If You want access to member only forums on FM. You will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up on Fishing Minnesota.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
JoeTC

Computer Help

4 posts in this topic

I'm having trouble using FM from my home computer. When I log in I automatically get loged off when I change the page. I will login and check the box to automatically log me in on each visit and it sucessfully logs me in but when I click on a link like main index to go to a page where I want to post something I am suddenly not logged in anymore. Can someone help me out with this? I've tried messing with the security on my home computer but that doesn't seem to do it.

Thank you,

joe

Sounds like a browser issue. Are you using a recent version of Internet Explorer or Firefox? If not, you may have a problem. Are you using a Macintosh? If so, you may have a problem.

Could be corrupt cookies. Go into your "my home" and try expiring your cookies.

For IE and FF, Clear your cache and cookies. Reboot your pc. Also ensure your browser is allowing cookies from FM.