Guests - If You want access to member only forums on FM. You will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up on Fishing Minnesota.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
JoeTC

Computer Help

4 posts in this topic

I'm having trouble using FM from my home computer. When I log in I automatically get loged off when I change the page. I will login and check the box to automatically log me in on each visit and it sucessfully logs me in but when I click on a link like main index to go to a page where I want to post something I am suddenly not logged in anymore. Can someone help me out with this? I've tried messing with the security on my home computer but that doesn't seem to do it.

Thank you,

joe

Sounds like a browser issue. Are you using a recent version of Internet Explorer or Firefox? If not, you may have a problem. Are you using a Macintosh? If so, you may have a problem.

Could be corrupt cookies. Go into your "my home" and try expiring your cookies.

For IE and FF, Clear your cache and cookies. Reboot your pc. Also ensure your browser is allowing cookies from FM.

This topic is now closed to further replies.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

• Cliff Wagenbach
      72 degrees again in Big Bay at noon today. Cliff
    • Cliff Wagenbach
      The local state parks are also an option. Very modest yearly fee there also. Cliff
    • TNtoMN_HuntFish
      Absolutely. I'd never get mad at a guy squirrel hunting while I'm deer hunting. Thats just public land hunting. Now if he shot at squirrels very close to me that's different. Maybe the guys I talked to had a bad experience but it isn't that frequent. That's what I hope anyway. 
    • delcecchi
      Looks like the forest service campgrounds charge a modest fee.  But the are pretty nice.   Fall lake, fenske lake are a couple to consider
    • Sunset Lodge
      Hello from the NW Angle of Lake of the Woods!

We have had a great week of fishing with a few showers and strong winds.

Up in Canada, jigging on reefs and underwater humps are producing the best in 22-28 ft. with gold, pink and orange jigs. Pulling spinners is also an option on reefs in 22-24 ft of water.

In Minnesota, walleyes and perch have been caught pulling spinners in 18-28 ft. West of Four Blocks, East of Crow Duck and East of Garden Islands, with black and gold being the most effective.

On both sides, muskies have been aggressive when throwing buck tails and top waters on rock reefs.  The algae bloom has slowly begun to pick up, however, fish are still visible.

We hope to see you soon!

Sunset Lodge
    • PSU
      Thanks Del, my son and some friends are coming up this weekend for water sports fun!!
    • Cliff Wagenbach
      I have had very good success the past few days using my standard lindy/1/2 crawler rigs. All fish were caught in sand/rock transition areas in 16' to 24' depths. Mornings were best from 8:00am to noon. Key factors were to look for pods of fish before even dropping a line! Some fish would bite and some would not. I did not spend much time on pods that would not bite! 2 passes and I was gone if we did not get a fish! Found many fish in spots that I have not fished all summer! Dumb ones I guess! Still tasted the same though! Cliff
    • Capt. Quicksteel
      I hunt these WMA's routinely. It's not as bad as they say. Most of the time you're fine but you have to be prepared to have your hunt completely ruined and be able to laugh it off and move on. The land belongs to all of us. That said, if someone actually shot at a squirrel in a tree I'm sitting in, I might be tempted to shoot back.(kidding!)  Hard to imagine that really happened! I would say 75% of the time you have these places to yourself. It helps to pick areas that are a little harder to walk into.
    • TNtoMN_HuntFish
      I'd love to do this. I've never hunted them as we didn't have any where I'm from. Do you know if this opportunity is for a wild pheasant or a pen raised bird? 
    • JerkinLips
      Tough weekend fishing for me.  Caught only 5 walleyes.  I didn't see anybody else find a good bite around me.  I couldn't keep the crayfish and perch off my crawler.  I must have caught 20 crayfish and 10 perch for every walleye I caught.