Guests - If You want access to member only forums on FM. You will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up on Fishing Minnesota.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
FishinFix

White Bear Lake Help

3 posts in this topic

Hi,

I will be fishing WBL for the first time tonight. I will be targeting bass and pike any info (structure, presentation, ect..) would be fantastic. Thanks in advance

Andy

If you post a contour map I can almost guarantee northern/bass in the small sizes. If you like lazy fishing spinnner baits are you friend on WBL IMO.

If you just want to catch numbers use a big white spinnerbait or a perch Rat Rap on the weed flats adjacent to Ordway bar and you should make contact with a lot of fish.

This topic is now closed to further replies.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

• ANYFISH2
      Got more picks? Not sure with just this one. First glance, looks like an emerald shiner. Welcome to FM!
    • DLD24
      I have an Eskimo and love it. I fish a lot and punch a lot of holes most outtings. I had to rebuild the carb this year, but I've had the auger for 4 years or so... Always starts no matter how cold...I've drilled with jiffy and can't stand them... The blades on the Eskimos last a long time and are cheap when you have to replace them... I drilled with a SM last year and really liked it, but they are so pricey. I got my z51 shark dirt cheap ($220 shipped to my door) from Glens Army Navy in Rapids. I'd go Eskimo or Strikemaster if I was you.
    • nickmmatten
      This fish was caught under ice on a weight county MN lake what is it?
    • bowhuntingboy1
      Hi, has anyone been out on little lake lately? Any luck? How is the ice? Thanks
    • Fishermancat1
      I have Frabill Icesuit (Large) for sale. Never worn in the elements. I am selling it because with the warmer temperatures here in the south (I'm from Georgia) This suit will be in the closet more times than it will be used and on top of that my dickies coverall with under layers kept me warm just fine for my winter fishing trip. I bought this suit from Presleys Outdoor online for $250. Willing to let it got for $220. (Shipping included in price) I can send more pictures of the suit if you need.

Sound fair?? Let me know....
      Fishermancat1