• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

BASS EVENT IN THIS AREA FOR FM'ers----- Sept. 23rd !!!!!

The weather channel is saying sunday will be 80 degrees and sunny. crazy.gif

Last week when we were out it was sunny and a tuff bite.

Hester

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• bassNspear

• robbo17

• Hester

• Central Bassman

1. Terry Robinson(Robbo17) and Ryan Payne

2. Bass N Spear (Jason Schade)--------Centralbassman(Mitch Schade)

3. K Dawg--------WalleyeKing19 (Tony Abramowski)

4. Mojoputter (John Markham)------- Tanner (John's Son)

5. Jess Olson(Hester)-----Dale Piepenburg

6. Frogtosser (Greg Evers)-------WFC (Bill Swindlehurst)

7. Sluggo (Scott Shipley)------Steve Armstrong

8. Eric Tessmer(luvtofish)------- DAD

9. Josh Schultz---------_Wayne Stifter

10. CrappiesNeyes(Ryan Brummond) --------- Ken Reinke

Here is where we are as of 9:00 pm on Wednesday. Check to make sure that i have everything correct. Still looking for 5 more, which i hope we can get there but if not, we will still have a great time out there.

Please all let check and reply to make sure its all correct.

Thanks

Boy, people are dropping out like flys?

This may be the last nice weekend of the year to get out nice and early in the morning for a day of fishing.

WE need more of you fishermen to come out and join us. Its not to late to fish, so grab a buddy and sign up.

Hester

Thats correct. People have things that come up, and its understandable when they have to take care of other things. Its a fun event, not a monster tourney or something cool.gifsmile.gif

I sent out a email to everyone, hope you all got it, if not let me know

Man was it windy out today.

Congradulations to CrappiesNeyes(Ryan Brummond) and Kenny Reinke on winning the Event. 11.2 lbs They also had the biggest fish as well. Great job Guys.

Frogtosser(Greg Evers) and WFC (Bill Swindlehurst) with second. 8.5 lbs (Bill now has some money for all the gas he lost this morning looking for the landing cool.gif)

Josh Schultz and Wayne Stifter with Third 8.3 lbs

Thanks again to Everyone that was at the Event. Hope everyone had a great time.

B-S-N

Had a good time today, Thanx for setting it up, The only thing I could add, Lets set up some type of gathering afterwords. Lets think about a Ice Fishing Event.

Robbo17

Thanks Jess, it was a good time, next time we will all have to pick a lake that we know we can get some big dawgs on it. Thanks again for coming and enjoying the day on the water

Thanks Jess... It was nice to meet you and everyone else, It was also nice to put some faces to names. Thanks to EVERYONE!!

Had a great time even though I got lost! Looking forward to more next year. Tough lake, crazy dropoffs, gale force winds. Overall a great time. Thanks for setting it up

Thanks Bill.

It is a crazy lake. Just doesnt have the monster bass in it like you would think.

Bassnspear, what lakes are on the short list of possible lakes next year?

Here are a few that come to mind, Howard, clearwater, francis, or even long/spring by dassel.

Im not ready for this long cold winter, I hate it. I guess I will just spend my time shopping on ebay like usuall and wishing I was fishing.

By the way, your boat is fast..............

Hester

Why do you say its fast. you see me driving? I never saw you on the lake.

I have no clue where we will be next year. Thats alomst 360 days away LOL.

Bass and Spear--Thanks for hosting a great event, it would have been great to not have that nasty wind. There are some big fish in those lakes, they just seem to be very tricky to find. We had a great time- good to meet some of you guys.

CnE

ditto on the tourney guys, great job. My son was a little disappointed, hoping to finish a little better then we did. My goal was to not take last place and we made it by 1 ounce. This has been our first year of pretty much 90% of the time on the lake fishing for bass so all of this has been a learning expirience for the both of us. After talking to a few of the guys I did pick up a few things I will be trying out next time on the lake, the only thing my son talks about were how much nicer all the other boats were then ours, and it's hard to argue with him after fishing in our 16' Alumacraft with a 50 horse, I will have to say I did leave with a little boat envy myself, hopefully next year things will look a little different as far as the boat goes. But the one thing my son does not realize is I got to spend 7 hours with him on the lake and it does not matter to me the size or shape of the boat when that happens because there will be a time when I'll be looking for a fishing partner and he'll be much to busy to go fishing with the old man. So again thanks guys for several reasons.

Quote:

But the one thing my son does not realize is I got to spend 7 hours with him on the lake and it does not matter to me the size or shape of the boat when that happens because there will be a time when I'll be looking for a fishing partner and he'll be much to busy to go fishing with the old man. So again thanks guys for several reasons.

That is what it's all about, He will realize/remember it when he is a little older!!! I'm glad you guys had a good time cool.gifsmile.gif

thanks for the complaments.

Its a great thing that people really dont understand about spening time out on the lake with your father. I usta go out wiht my old man all the time, fishing walleyes, hated it, but i will never forget it.