Guests - If You want access to member only forums on FM. You will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up on Fishing Minnesota.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
seaner

muskie info

2 posts in this topic

Would a guy be better off starting out on Moose, Deer or on a different lake as in North Star or Spider in the fall chasing muskies?

all of those lakes are decent and clear so I dont think it would msatter

Jason

This topic is now closed to further replies.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

• Jplante
      I dont have any experience with this, but as i was reading response about dog needing the surgery on its other knee after. I wont if it is like a athlete, where they come back from an ACL and tear the other because favoring it so much? Just thinking out loud basically 
    • BSLNORTH
      Reduced, $2300.00.
    • leech~~
      These stats have a lot to do with it!  GF=138 GA=92 One of the highest and lowest in the NHL as of today that is huge.
    • AaronTC05
      Thanks for the report!  How big were the walleyes?  Keepers? Care to share your tactics?  Time of day, how deep you were fishing, type of bait?  I'm new to metro walleye fishing and trying to hone my skills a bit.    
    • birdguy
      Anyone in the Cambridge area going to the Pheasants Forever Meet and Greet at Sidelines on February 20th or to the Ruffed Grouse Societies Birds & Brew gathering at the Pizza Pub on February 2nd?