Guests - If You want access to member only forums on FM. You will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up on Fishing Minnesota.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Deitz Dittrich

Podcast 19 Deitz and Joels Excellent Adventure

7 posts in this topic

http://hotspotoutdoors.com/podcast/hsopodcast070807.mp3

What a great fishing trip! This podcast will be somewhat a audio blog or journal. Joel Nelson and I cut across the state of Minnesota, fishing for a multitude of species.

Thanks a ton Brandon, Jonny and Frank for the time you shared with us. Great time!

Some phots from the trip!

Joel Nelson with a 40" Upper Red Lake Pike Caught with Jonny P of http://www.outdoorswithjonnyp.com/

Joelsriverfish.jpg

The release, still in the Upper Red if you want to catch it.

troj2.jpg

Jonny P with his monster pushing 45"... yowzers!

OutDoorsWithJonnyP

trojon.jpg

My trophy fish.. LOL

trod.jpg

Joel and Frank (Surface Tension) Working Superior.

sup.jpg

Boards doing thier work on the big pond.

sup2.jpg

Nice fish gentlemen!

Good ones, boys. I believe Frank is actually not working Superior, but is working at crumpling a beverage can. Well, that's work, too, after a fashion. grin.gif

Good job Boy's sounds like you had a great trip smirk.gif

Man what a trip, maybe you could open this up as a grad credit class for teachers? I don't need the credits, but I would gladly sign up for this trip as a graduate level class. In fact I could probably get 8-10 teachers to sign up for it..............

STF:

Actually, I'm doing my best to look cool while driving, without messing up the board lines. Frank is cracking his knuckles to prepare for the tedious untangling job he was about to perform.

Seriously though, you folks in this forum have a truly knowledgeable outdoorsman at your disposal. Deitz and I learned a great deal from fishing and talking with Frank.

We had a number of releases we just didn't hook up on, and we lost a good fish. From the sounds of the radio traffic, we were doing better than everyone we heard from, thanks in no small part to Frank and his friend Lonnie's experience on the big pond.

Thanks for the great time!

Joel

It was great to see Joel and Deizt again and pleasure to fish together. Lots of laughs and a good BS session the night before. Thanks for letting me a apart of your Excellent Adventure.