Guests - If You want access to member only forums on FM. You will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up on Fishing Minnesota.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Huskie

How's the eye bite?

3 posts in this topic

Should be heading up to Winnie Wed- Sat this week, Looks like a cold/cool/less hot front will be moving in. How was the walleye action over the past week or so? Mid to north lake humps still producing? I have not had much luck in the past during this time of the year so any help would be great.

Huskie if you are bringing up the guys I think you are, you better bring dynamite and aspirin. Willy is fishing up there this weekend he should be able to give you a report!

tcroz: Yes it will be Moe, Larry (not LP) and myself. Can you give Stens some gps spots that you had some luck at and some advice how to fish it---sounds like my jig style is up and out. Not sure how to fish this time of the year, would like to get on some big fish but also get a keeper or two. Does Stens have Wily Willy's number? I know he can bring home the bacon!!!!!