• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

Dan-

I was wondering how high does your ice shack sit off of the ground? I am thinking of putting a shack on to a trailer so that I can move it a around a little easier.

Thanks,

Scott

Hey we were neighbors last year on the ice for a while eh?

Mine was an old half shell camper. One of those really old hard sided half circle type. Like the letter D only laying on the side. Cleaned off all that, framed up some walls and a slanted roof. So to answer your question, the floor is roughly 12" up off the ice or so.

The reason being that it sits so low to the ice is the wheels are under the benches inside the shack.

Thanks for the info I am not sure if I am going to do it this year, but just kinda curious what others have out there. Hopefully I can get something figured out for it.

Thanks,

Scott