Guests - If You want access to member only forums on FM. You will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up on Fishing Minnesota.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
dilleyo

Fish Lake in Maple Grove

6 posts in this topic

Probably heading there in the morning and was wondering if anybody has fished it yet this year. We'll be going out around 8 ish and hopefuly getting some bass or pike. Any info about the lake is appreciated. Thanks.

How'd you do on fish? I was there last weekend with two buddies for an hour or so...caught one bullhead on one small bass. Both were caught on a six inch Yum Dinger!

I won't be going back to that lake anytime soon.

We ended up not going out to this lake, we went to Weaver instead. We tried trolling for pike and caught nothing, so we just anchored and bobber fished. We caught quite a few small bass and some pretty decent sized sunnies. Not what we wanted to catch, but at least we weren't skunked. grin.gif

How's the new landing on Weaver?

I went to Weaver after Fish. Thats a new landing there? It looked the same as the last time I was there a year or two ago except they have a dock. I still had to back-in a long way to get the boat in the water.

I think the landing has been the same for a few years now, but I don't know what the old one looked like. There is only room enough for 1 person to get in or out at a time which might make it difficult on the weekends.