Guests - If You want access to member only forums on FM. You will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up on Fishing Minnesota.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Wish-I-Were-Fishn

Namakan fishing spot map

7 posts in this topic

Anyone know of a good Hot Spots type map for Namakan? Looking for more than contours, I want one that shows locations of fishing areas.

I have found "Lakemaps" maps as well as it being on my navionics card, but never seen one with the "hotspots".

I searched the internet and there is not a good map for Namakan. I actually printed off a pdf version from the internet that is pretty accurate. Just search 'Namakan Lake Map' in a google window and it will show up. Hope this helps.

there is a Mckenzie map number N1 that I found at a store in St.louis park that has most rocks labled and depths are good to. I think the store was called "lattitues" but not positive. I looked for years for a map of the whole lake not just east or west. Give them a shot

Yeah, I've got an OK map for navigation, but I'm looking more for a where to catch 'em type of map. Something like Hot Spots.

i just picked up a Sportsman's Connection St. Louis County fishing map guide (230 pages), it's got all the lakes in the county and some tips on where to fish...pretty good maps and info. for $20...I'm headed to Kab/Nam and bought this book rather than individual maps for each lake...6 pages of maps and info. specifically on Namakan...I got mine @ Gander, I'm sure many stores carry them...

Good idea, I'll check it out. Thanks - JD