Guests - If You want access to member only forums on FM. You will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up on Fishing Minnesota.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
jhals68

1975 Johnson 6hp outboard.

8 posts in this topic

The motor has not been run for a few years, the last time I used it I broke the prop and have not replaced it. I bought it about 7 years ago and got a lot of good use out of it, it ran perfect the last time I was out, but again that was a few years ago. The motor may need a tune up, and it definitely needs a prop. I would like to ge $300 but I am open to offers that aren't insulting (it doesn't take up that much space in my garage). I have no pictures, But it is in good condition

Thanks

Jeff

I would be interested but I would really like to see some pictures if at all possible.

If I considered buying it How far do I drive to get it? confused.gif

The motor is located in Minnetonka. I put the motor in a tank last night and it started right up. It had not been started for three years and it fired up almost immediately! Good old Johnsons!

Does this motor have the gas tank built in or do you need a hose and tank?

The gas tank is not built in. I have the hose and gas tank for it,it is included with the motor. Thanks

Long or short shaft?