• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

July 5-8th vacancy

BIG DIESEL

Where would people recommend sleeping for wife, myself and 2 little ones. My inlaws have a small cabin on Spirit Lake just north of the pond and too many people will be there. Any recommendations would be great. Doesn't have to be anything special since we will only be sleeping there. Thanks in advance.

I hear Appeldorn's is nice grin.gif Just give them a call and ask for Paul. He will take care of you.

Paul, if time permits, I'll stop in Sat afternoon.

Rodmaker,

Sounds good, hope to meet up with ya.

BD,

Sorry but nothing on the 5th or 6th, just the 7th and 8th.

Many great options on the lake. Tough finding room on short notice, but if you cvlick the "resort locator" at the top of the page you can see a list of resorts on ML and start calling. I'm sure you'll find someone with an opening. Its late notice so you might even get a bargain.