Guests - If You want access to member only forums on FM. You will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up on Fishing Minnesota.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
picksbigwagon

looking for

5 posts in this topic

I have a weeks reprive the last week of July so I am having a vacation from home that week. Fishing new lakes every day using our house as a home base. I am looking for lakes within an hour of prior lake, I am not familiar with many lakes south of Cedar lake. we would be looking for bass, pike and eyes, and a winning lottery ticket too grin.gif

thanks for the help, and some more than general help with the lake suggestions would be great too

Boy, where to start. German, Jefferson, Frances, Elysian, Tetonka, Madison, Washington, Waconia...

Looking at previous posts, I have already inked in Waconia, it looks huge, but I have the lakemaster chip, german looked good too.

clear lake inb waseca 4 hours this morning we got 26 bass not all huge ones but fun i got a 6.6 bass walleye fishing the week before bass season there are some pigs in there

If your interested in Bass hit up Lake Tetonka it has a good number of large mouth and a fair number of smallies I'd use some top water stuff there we kill em on top water.The eyes are also biting on Tetonka just follow the groups of boats and troll cranks around em we do well with that tactic.Good luck! and have fun.