Guests - If You want access to member only forums on FM. You will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up on Fishing Minnesota.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
deadminnowcatcher

FM fantasy football?????

12 posts in this topic

Anyone interested in having a FM fantasy football league??? Thinking a 12 team league and using cbs sportsline?

Use fanball, but then again it costs money... crazy.gif

i was thinking a 50 dollar entry fee per

I'm getting out of a league this year.........too much money ($250 buy in and you HAVE to be at the draft.....in VEGAS). I'm in if there is room.

We have always used Yahoo for ours.

I second yahoo as well, everyone throwing in a set amount in fishing lures or sporting gift cards is always fun, especially for a FM league, we have done that in FM baseball leagues before and it seems to work well.

how could we organize something like this???

First, decide how many teams and then do first come first serve. Second, we go on yahoo and create a league and get the login and password information to everyone. Then we set a date and time for an online draft (that is the only way we could do it). Then we draft.

I may be interested in getting in too. I would definetly suggest Yahoo, I've used both it and fanball and although fanball is nice it isn't worth the $60 it costs.

If you guys change your mind and start a free league I'm in. But I already am in a money league and the wife would probably have a fit if I was in another one.

I am in also. yahoo has a great free site. we can all send in a lure or money for a gift card to something like cabelas for the winner.

Any news on setting up a league? I like the idea of a money league, played several "free" leagues,lots owners not playing regular or paying attention! Let me know I'm ready to play!! 4 days till Vikes report for camp!!! Big Jim lundprov@peoplepc.com drop me a line!