• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

Hey, I think I heard someoen saying before about landing there!! which one of the 3 is ok to launch 19 footer from?? any info??

I mean which of the 3 spots at the landing are good?? I thought I heard someone saying with water low that only one was good enough to launch from?? or maybe I was mistaken

I have not been there this year so I do not now which one is better. Good luck and let us now how it goes for you smirk.gif.

Was there 7/6/07 and it looks like the put some gravel or something at the end of the ramps so trailers won't drop off the concrete. Not sure how much water bigger boats need but there is plenty for my 17.

i launched my 19 starcarft with no problem just take it easy!! launched on the south end one!! did catch few, 2 lakers and 2 coho, one laker went 9 pds!! caught out about 5 miles temp break all fish on the 4th