Guests - If You want access to member only forums on FM. You will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up on Fishing Minnesota.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Paul

Congrats Hitman!!

3 posts in this topic

Hitman I was sitting in the movie theatre yesterday watching Live Free or Die Hard and the prviews come on for a movie called the "The Hitman" congrats on your new fame and fortune in the theater buisness. cool.gif

LOL tongue.gif

Pauly, my Brother --

A movie about me -- excellent! I hope they give me more hair less weight and give me some sweet- looking chicks. wink.gifcool.gif

This topic is now closed to further replies.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

• BRULEDRIFTER
      It's been interesting. Like everyone, when you first discover these forums, you feel part of a small group and want to share everything. But then you realize the vast depth of the internet and how many people are actually seeing what you post. Then it's like whoa!  Once I saw the impacts first hand of what a popular thread did to a fishery it significantly changed my opinion on these forums. They are great, but tread lightly.   And yes, with the evolution fishing comforts, there has been an huge increase in pressure across the board. I just worry about lake trout the most because of the lack of info out there about them and the complete lack of management by the DNR. Every species seems to have a "group" pushing the DNR for increased management and educating the public. Lake trout don't have that. T.U. does a lot for stream trout, but nothing for lakers. Not sure where our trout stamp money is going anymore, aside for stocking rainbows and loopers. Seems there should be added attention on a few of the more popular lake trout lakes keeping tabs on them. 
    • Cliff Wagenbach
      You may be right about it being a Silverside! Cliff
    • DrJuice1980
      Any update? How are things looking?
    • tipupsonly
      Caught a 33 and 36" on the rocks this weekend. I've never been successful targeting them. But always seem to catch some here and there. 
    • bucketmouth64
      Check out Raven Lake in Ontario. I've seen their ad in Outdoor News saying $240/week per person. I've been meaning to check this out and see what it includes as far as accommodations, boats etc.