• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

Lund Pike

Reed1

Question

Hi,

I have a 1977 Lund Pike that the previous owner converted from a counsul to a tiller steer. Does anyone know where I could get the parts to reverse this process? If possible I would like original parts. It is a 16D.

Thanks,

Mark Reed

[email protected]

4 answers to this question

I think the only place is to call Lund or a dealer, or build it yourself, it's not that tough.

I might have few parts if you want to DIY

We've done many of these conversions at our shop, and like Valve said, it's not too tough. We usually custom build the counsil, but often times you can find an original and retro-fit it in.

Hi,

I would like to thank everyone for their time and knowledge on this matter. I have a 1977 25 Evinrude on the boat if that helps. I also was mistaken I believe the boat is a 1978. I was told by several persons that changing it to a tiller was a fairly common conversion and was hoping someone would have the original equipment hanging on a garage wall. Barring that, What should I expect to spend having someone do a refit? Once again I appreciate everyones time on the matter.

Reed

No fear, No meaness, No envy.