Guests - If You want access to member only forums on FM. You will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up on Fishing Minnesota.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Wish-I-Were-Fishn

Mayflies

1 post in this topic

Major mayfly match on Kab this last week. Fishing (catching) was slow, but found some keepers in 30 ft using Lindy/leech combo. Fished the windy side of deep structure.

This topic is now closed to further replies.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

• leech~~
      I think most work it into their price.  
    • Dave101
      Thanks guys, all good information. How bout Pelican or Crane? If I learn anything at all I will be sure to share. I mite try Trout lake near Coleraine and Pokegama.
    • Iambjm
      I had a trip recently with a group of friends and was quite surprised by something. Has it become the norm for outfitters to charge people who are renting shacks from them a road access fee? I have stayed at many different places and this has never happened before. I am not against road access fees as I know several outfitters and I know how hard they work and gladly pay this fee if I am using my wheelhouse or just going out with my portable. If this has become the norm I wish we had been told this in advance.
    • Cret Jigs
         Will do ... I will get a shot on the way home tonight ... it did look a lot better and saw 2 people out fishing ... will get a close up with pic's later.  it was wet but seemed intact.  hopefully I can catch someone coming off the ice and get thickness ect...   Cret
    • Chill62
      We got out the weekend of the 11th and filmed a YouTube video from around the area.  My buddy Trapper was gracious enough to put a few clips of me within since I'm usually the cameraman for him.  We landed 27 this day and since we've caught a lot less but we've gotten a few big ones so far.  It was a blast out there catching them and hopefully you enjoy his video.