Guests - If You want access to member only forums on FM. You will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up on Fishing Minnesota.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
crazy cooter

MN Duck & Goose Callers Fun Shoot & BBQ

1 post in this topic

First Annual Mn Duck and Goose Callers Fun Shoot and BBQ

The Mn Duck and Goose Callers will be having our first annual Fun shoot and BBQ on July 22 @ 11am. We will be shooting a round of 100 targets on two courses at Wild Marsh Sporting Clays in Santiago Mn. The cost for sporting clays will be $36. This does not include shells. We also have the option of shooting Annie Oakleys’ as well. We will be giving away some great door prizes as well. This is not a competition by any means, just a fun shoot. The BBQ will be pot luck style. The club will pay for Brats, Hot Dogs, and Burgers. What we need to happen is we need everyone to RSVP as soon as possible. We will then email you back with what we need you to bring for the pot luck. (Chips, Salad, Desert, of your choice) This way we won’t end up with everyone bringing the same thing. This will give us an idea of how much food to buy as well. This shoot is open to all members! Please RSVP with Name, number of shooters, and email address to Ryanb@averyoutdoors.com

This is a great time for people to join us and become a member!