Guests - If You want access to member only forums on FM. You will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up on Fishing Minnesota.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
mahannah

West End Report?

1 post in this topic

I'm headed up today for the week. How are the flies doing...are they done yet?

Most the posts I've read mention tipping lindys with crawlers. Anyone getting results on leeches or minnows?

This topic is now closed to further replies.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

• Horseshoe_Don
      There was random ice sheets all over the lake this morning.   Should be ice covered 100% barring it being to windy.   By Friday at the latest.   Could be ice fishing next week in certain areas.   Don
    • BSLNORTH
      Was up this past weekend, everything is still open. Should lock up this week though looking at the chilly forecast.  
    • eyeguy 54
      nice that his equipment still sees action.  
    • Nhamm
      An older gentleman I know gave me his ice fishing gear last year knowing he wasn't able to use it anymore due to health.  Really tore him up, as I'm sure it would for all of us.  Cleaned up the tipups real nice, and took this photo of one on Leech to send to him knowing they were in good hands and more importantly continue to catch fish!   I'm not in St.Cloud, nor want in for the contest just thought I'd share 
    • Neighbor_guy
      I found some ice!!! Not exactly much, and there are swans in the picture indecating open water too. But it's a start.