Guests - If You want access to member only forums on FM. You will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up on Fishing Minnesota.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

• RECEIVE THE GIFTS MEMBERS SHARE WITH YOU HERE...THEN...CREATE SOMETHING TO ENCHANT OTHERS THAT YOU WANT TO SHARE

You know what we all love...

When you enchant people, you fill them with delight and yourself in return. Have Fun!!!

fishinlarry

Has anyone fished Sunfish lake north of Waterville?

jigging-matt

Haven't fished there in a few years. I know about 4 years bck I think I heard it had a bad winterkill. Not sure if it has rebounded yet or not. confused.gif

love2fish4ever

I fished once last year & once the year before, nothing doing. I'll fish elsewhere. confused.gif

L2f

browndog

It is really sad what this lake has become, I moved to the Kilkenny area in 1976 and fished this lake a lot over the years. What was once a great panfish and bass lake has turned into just another stinker of turbid green water confused.gif. Maybe it is corralated to the housing that has been built out on the shores of the lake.

This topic is now closed to further replies.
Sign in to follow this  

• Your Responses - Share & Have Fun :)

• Parmer
      Call the bait shop in Perham... They will be more than helpful... One of the best lakes I have ice fished besides LOW
    • Mike89
      good luck and welcome!!!
    • Jesse D
      I live in Fridley Minnesota. I'm looking for a decent Lake to take my five-year-old fishing on tomorrow. Any recommendations would be great. Thank you
    • mrpike1973
      Hawg did K Drill change the K Drill Pitch?
    • Rather_B_Fishing
      Are folks driving trucks out on Blue and/or Green yet? How thick is the ice now? Thanks.
    • Rather_B_Fishing
      How thick is the ice on Blue now? Are people driving trucks out now? Same questions for Green lake.
    • Hawg
      I’m not sure what all augers the clam extension fits. I know it fits ion because that’s what I use.. These things go right inside your drill and are adjustable from approximately 6 inches up to probably 14 to 16 inches, they work great. Take a look at them next time you see them in the store to see if they fit your auger. Mine stays on it all the time.
    • blackswanadventures
      I am also going to get a insulated lunch bag for the Ion x that should be coming today thanks for the tip! i was thinking that was the ticket anyways, its good to see others on the same page
    • blackswanadventures
      How about giving advice instead of telling others just to stay off? lets be more encouraging 
    • yomammy
      BASS LAKE is on the east- n/e side of Vermilion and is a short ride through the woods by snowmobile.  Went there last year and caught nothing but dinky perch ( fished the mid-south shore... deeper area).  It was a fun trip and a beautiful little lake.....  DNR info :  http://www.dnr.state.mn.us/lakefind/showreport.html?downum=69044600
  • Share & Have Fun