• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

Eight species of fish caught in one spot!

Had a fun evening of fishing on West Okaboji on Thursday night. A friend and I got on the water at around 6pm and anchored off of Pike Point in 18ft and slip bobber fished with leeches and nightcrawlers about a foot off the bottom. We caught 20 sunfish (several around and over 9 inches) 4 walleyes, 2 smallmouth bass, one largemouth bass, several stiped bass, 1 northern pike, 4 perch, and 1 sheephead. What a blast and the weather was beautiful! I don't think i have ever caught that many different species of fish while anchored in one spot before. Anyone have any similiar experiences?

Had a smimlar outing on Center Lake about a month ago..only thing we didn't get was a perch that day.