Guests - If You want access to member only forums on FM. You will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up on Fishing Minnesota.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Schmeckdawg

Any pelican updates?

8 posts in this topic

Pelican was pretty good last week or two at night for walleyes, wondering if anyone has been out there the last couple nights? I'm taking a couple friends who want to fish, and the mayflies shut down Big C, so wondering if the same thing has happened on Pelican?

Just heard the same thing. Might be a tough bite.

Hit

was out thursday night. Got on the water about 5. First spot started fishing WHAM walleye just a hair short. Threw back. Couldn't catch a walleye after that. Graphed them in 22 feet of water and 30 not in between. Ended up trying 5 spots on the lake nothing but snakes and rock's. Ended up right before dark saying screw it and throwing raps trying for a ski but nothing bit.

Code --

That is the way it goes. Did you end up at Zorbaz like we do?

Yeah -- I have Zorbaz on my cell phone. Nothing better than some zaaa or macho nacho after a day of fishing. cool.gif

Oh, and the beverages and scenery isn't bad either.

DO NOT TRY TO DRINK THEM DRY...

was out July 3rd early., was going for some muskies and that didn't do so well ., pick up 1 eye in 24fow., missed a few more.,then came all the speedboats and ect.. so i came home and parked the boat till next week., good luck all!!

Bobby -- Those bopats can mess up the fishing, that is for sure.

BTW -- I was one of those on the Fourth. wink.gif

Thanks for the replies everyone. Ended up going to Upper Cormorant for a few hours in the AM. Snagged a few slimers and pannies. Nice day on the water til about noon or so with all the boaters. Hope everyone had/is having a good 4th holiday.