• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

Streiff's Tourney Roll Call........

Only a week away now. How many FMer's are going to be there besides me? Wade from Streiff's told us last night that they have 87 teams signed up....only thirteen openings, so if you're dragging your feet, you better pick up the phone soon. The long term forecast is looking perfect so far, and there should be plenty of hungry fish to go around. Hope to see ya there. WJ

Mike and I will be there. My dad and brother are fishing it again this year too. Hopefully we won't have motor trouble again this year and Wade will quit calling us "Team Limpy". This tournament is a blast, can't wait to get there.

Jon, Ken and I are signed up. Looks like nice weather on the way. I would think the last spots should fill fast.

I'm in now. Thanks to Walleyejon's help.