Guests - If You want access to member only forums on FM. You will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up on Fishing Minnesota.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

• Announcements

• Rick

Members Only Fluid Forum View   08/08/2017

Fluid forum view allows members only to get right to the meat of this community; the topics. You can toggle between your preferred forum view just below to the left on the main forum entrance. You will see three icons. Try them out and see what you prefer.   Fluid view allows you, if you are a signed up member, to see the newest topic posts in either all forums (select none or all) or in just your favorite forums (select the ones you want to see when you come to Fishing Minnesota). It keeps and in real time with respect to Topic posts and lets YOU SELECT YOUR FAVORITE FORUMS. It can make things fun and easy. This is especially true for less experienced visitors raised on social media. If you, as a members want more specific topics, you can even select a single forum to view. Let us take a look at fluid view in action. We will then break it down and explain how it works in more detail.   The video shows the topic list and the forum filter box. As you can see, it is easy to change the topic list by changing the selected forums. This view replaces the traditional list of categories and forums.   Of course, members only can change the view to better suit your way of browsing.   You will notice a “grid” option. We have moved the grid forum theme setting into the main forum settings. This makes it an option for members only to choose. This screenshot also shows the removal of the forum breadcrumb in fluid view mode. Fluid view remembers your last forum selection so you don’t lose your place when you go back to the listing. The benefit of this feature is easy to see. It removes a potential barrier of entry for members only. It puts the spotlight on topics themselves, and not the hierarchical forum structure. You as a member will enjoy viewing many forums at once and switching between them without leaving the page. We hope that fluid view, the new functionality is an asset that you enjoy .
Sign in to follow this  
Fishing_High

mantrap

Fishing_High

how's everything looking up there for a good pike and ski bite this weekend?

MuskyBug85

TONS OF PRESSURE, I fished it tonight with a friend and there were boats everywhere, had two fish on trolling but for some reason they both came unbottoned a few seconds into the fight. never had that happen before. any way lots of folks on the water and not a lot of fish showing their faces. Jonah

Fishing_High

Yea we noticed that a couple weekend ago lots of people but we had a few follows from some biggins so we pumped to get back out there saturday.

PDXFisher

Quote:

TONS OF PRESSURE, I fished it tonight with a friend and there were boats everywhere, had two fish on trolling but for some reason they both came unbottoned a few seconds into the fight. never had that happen before. any way lots of folks on the water and not a lot of fish showing their faces. Jonah

What? Jonah losing fish? I don't ever want to hear crap from you about "I put you on the fish and you go and lose em" again wink.gif

Sod Farmer

Caught a 38" on Friday, and a 50.25" on Saturday. I agree - - - - lots of boats!

Scorp1

hey Guys,

I went out on Friday evening and in the morning on Saturday and Sunday. Saw a few fish including one that would

go 45 to 48 inches on spinnerbait. I couldn't believe all the boats out there.

P.S. To Sodfarmer congrats on the 50 incher. If you don't

mind me asking were you casting or trolling this weekend.

Fishing_High

Made it out all day sat. It was a slow day no ski's but managed some nice pike. Sod did you happen to get any pics of that 50?

Sod Farmer

Both fish were caught trolling. The only camera on board was my buddys cell phone. He took four pictures and promised me that he would protect the phone with his life until he got me the pictures on disc.

Sod

Sod Farmer

Something that I think might be interesting is the depth that these fish were caught. Temperatures were HOT. The 38 incher was caught in about 12 ft of water along a shaded shore. The 50.25 incher was caught in about 24 ft. of water trolling deep (about 16 - 18 ft). I think that the hight temps played a factor in where I found these fish.

Scorp1

Hey Guys,

I went out last sunday evening and monday morning and I

finally got a muskie to go alittle 35 incher on topwater

bait. That was the only muskie I saw.