• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

Does anyone fish this lake in the summer for trout??? I have fished it in the winter, but never on open water... How is the fishing??? Depth??? What do you use for baits??? Are there better lakes to fish???

Sorry for all of the questions, I am just interested in fishing for them in the summer months.

Thanks

I posted some info. in the "Trout" forum. Fishing is better in early spring, but you should be able to still catch something.

Brian

• 2 weeks later...

Went scuba diving up there last saturday July 7th. Talked to guys who heading out fishing the evening. They said the fishing was slow but were able to find a few small trout. I seen no Lakers but the is usual. But the Bass fishing is a untapped resource. After we were done diving the smallies were sure stuffed after all the crayfish we fed them. Neat to see the reaction and speed of the fish while with them under water.